Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Team Speak

I'm looking for a way right now to get the status of who is logged onto TS to feed onto the site. :)

6 comments:

Wolf Riot said...

Oh hell yes. Looking great! Now I got something else to do during the day aside from dreaming about Tacos and Kittens.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm kitten tacos...

Wolf Riot said...

You know that's some tasty stuff right there.

I'll add my own propoganda in due time.

Nettle said...

Hey Wolf...do you know much about RSS feeds? I'm gonna go to TS and see if they have the functionality of linking to a website from that end.

Anonymous said...

Hey, ask your friends at work. We just got it figured out. Well, macromaven did and the rest of us followed.

Nettle said...

I did talk to MacroMaven. :) Teamspeak is a little weird though, I have to deal with the admin of the person running our teamspeak server. We'll get it figured out!