Monday, February 26, 2007

Currently...

I'm playing World of Warcraft as a Warlock (no they are NOT overpowered) and digging it! My character is named Nettlekiss (lvl 61) and she's on Cenarion Circle, Horde of course.

I want this space to be a place for my friends and I to leave messages for each other. No structure, just whatever you feel like saying. Want to try and run a particular instance, shout it here. Want some help getting levels? Say so.

Consider this space our (PS) unofficial shoutbox, till we get something else going.

"Friedtaters picks Ludi's pocket for 25 gold."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Radi, your are the bomb! Now cajun has something to do all day.

Adam said...

Thanks Radi your the best now we can all Laugh at what Cajun has to say.

FancyThat said...

Nice work Radi. The site looks cool.

Anonymous said...

wOW looks like we need to find that guy from coh/cov thats used to pretend he was me :0 then the jokes will fly in.Good job Radi ya the best

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! That guy that was in love with you! haha I forgot about him (we all know it was Serial).

Anonymous said...

It is obvious by my user name that I am not one of your gamer buddies. LOL! But I still think you ROCK! Love what you have done with your site. I knew when I saw that avatar it was totally you!

Nettle said...

Cool CoH avatar Fancythat!!! You need to get into WoW with us!

Help me convince her guys...