Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aishamau is joining us!

She's gonna get LoTRO too. *wicked grin* She asked me if she could be in our group too...I cackled madly and said, "of course you can, my dear".

So, who has talked to Quick and verified he's going to run with us too?

Cajun, you better get the game. Get it now and it's only 10 bucks a month. I'm going to trade off between games. I'm not done with WoW, by any means!

8 comments:

Wolf Riot said...

Oh hell yes!

You know, the other night, I laughed to myself when Radi was teasing Cajun because I remember when Radi was teasing me to get back on the wagon the exact same way.

And Cajun, like she said it don't matter if you're on here 24/7 or what, have fun with it. I'll be on LoTRO period, but that doesn't mean you have to.

(Of course I understand if you're putoff by the time investment and starting at the bottom again)

PDub said...

Start at level 1 again?

*gulp*

At least there are only 40 levels in this one.

Wolf Riot said...

There are 50 levels, ya jack!

Anonymous said...

... nice..... nice... not gonna get LotRO ... lol....
-Tone

Nettle said...

Evil Tone? Well, look who dropped by. haha

If a certain flame haired vixen goes there, I bet you'll consider it. *grin*

And Riot, you can testify to the power of Radi-Persuasion! Tell Cajun, resistance is futile!!!

Testify, my bruthah!

Wolf Riot said...

Radi rended my flesh with talk of partying and banding together to slay the vile Murlocs and gather wild shrubbery to increase herbalism.

I saw G-SUS! Praise da lawd! Nebuchadnezzar!

And Tone...your "precious" is already stepping across the line. She shall be ours, MWAHAHAHA!

In all seriousness, don't do drugs. Not too many at least.

PDub said...

50 more levels...sweet juicy goodness is mine!

Anonymous said...

At least this time I won't be so far behind at the start! Although I'll have to admit, while running along following the pack, the view from last place isn't too bad in this group! (Purrrrrrrs!)