Monday, March 19, 2007

Shaman For Hire

Hi my name is Khudukha aka Khud sometime's Dukie....

My current level in the World of warcraft is 70 and my proffesions are alchamy (375) and Herbalism(390). My current spec(build) is Enhancement(10/51/0) can be viewed at

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&n=Khudukha

The reason for this post is plain and simple I need work this man-cow is too young to be put out to pasture. So if your stuck on a quest or need 1 more to complete your 5 man team hollar.....

Just give me a try and ill make sure you don't die :) and if you do a rezzin i will do......

3 comments:

Nettle said...

*raises hand* Me Me Me!! lol I'm gonna need Manna Tombs and Underbog and I'd like to run Slave Pens again too! Anyone else want to join? Adam, Pdub, Reck? If we get a team, the mancow will join us!

Wolf Riot said...

I got a job for you. Graze upon my lawn.

I miss partying with ya. *sniff*

PDub said...

You know I'm up for whatever may come; quests, instances, whatever. So, if you're in need of a pally, hollar out, y'all.

Oh, and give me all of your stinkin' gems. I'm greedy that way.