Here are some festive haikus from your buddy, Riot. I thought I should share. (Warning: These may not be appropriate to any moral, god-fearing human being)
(Blogging)
I have a new blog!
What the hell? So much traffic...
And now my blog's down.
(50 DKP Minus)
Don't over-agro.
Even side has mini-whelps.
Now handle it! FUCK!
(Fat Albert)
What's happening hoe?
Gimme some chicken and beer,
And some jello, son!
(Pedophile)
Stop touching me there.
Your hands are rough and calloused.
I am only six.
(Recluse' Strike Force)
"So, cool it down now?"
"No, still opening the map...
Everyone login!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA..."cool it down now"...so many painful memories.
It's weird how the whole whelps and tailswipe thing doesn't seem nearly so crazy now! haha
Genius, Riot, genius.
It was either Haikus or Limericks. I'm trying to stay with my "PG" rating...my hakus were PG right? *innocent stare*
Absolutely hilarious...the souls who experienced the "Cool it down now" nights will never be able to purge them from their minds.
God knows we've tried.
Post a Comment