I'm NETTLEKISS aka RADIATRESS --- PLEASE NOTE THAT MY GAMING GROUP ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THIS PAGE --- SEE THE END OF EACH POST FOR THE AUTHOR.
Hi!
Hey Miss Fancy! When ya gonna play WoW? huh huh? *grin*
Twisted and beautifully dark...Well done!
Hey Dubbypants! Email me, I want to give you posting rights on my page! I need your address though....and you NEVER sucked! Look how fast you got to 61! *looks nervous and realizes she better get moving too*
*wave*
Hey Riot, have you checked out Dub's blog? lolheehee memories...
hey guys its rich and im just a lil buzzed right now so short and sweet WAT IT BE JACKS!?!
Hey, Radi...did you get my in-game message (about my e-mail address)? By the way, I changed pdub-pdub.blogspot.com; it's now 104% pink-a-rific!
I saw it Dub! I sent another invite. :) Did you put the PS memories post back?? I was just telling Riot about it and he wants to read it!
Hey Gent, do you still need me to boot you and send another invite? Did you remember your login? lol
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hi!
Hey Miss Fancy! When ya gonna play WoW? huh huh? *grin*
Twisted and beautifully dark...
Well done!
Hey Dubbypants! Email me, I want to give you posting rights on my page! I need your address though.
...and you NEVER sucked! Look how fast you got to 61! *looks nervous and realizes she better get moving too*
*wave*
Hey Riot, have you checked out Dub's blog? lol
heehee memories...
hey guys its rich and im just a lil buzzed right now so short and sweet WAT IT BE JACKS!?!
Hey, Radi...did you get my in-game message (about my e-mail address)? By the way, I changed pdub-pdub.blogspot.com; it's now 104% pink-a-rific!
I saw it Dub! I sent another invite. :) Did you put the PS memories post back?? I was just telling Riot about it and he wants to read it!
Hey Gent, do you still need me to boot you and send another invite? Did you remember your login? lol
Post a Comment