Well...
All I can say (after gaming with some of you in the upper levels last night) is: Wow - WoW - WOW!
(Actually, I mean... WOWEEEEE!!!!!) LoL!
Not only was finally getting to meet many of you "in personna" so VERY much fun (and a bit overwhelming to my old-fashioned method of communication by keyboard! HA!), but I had the BEST time playing ANY game EVER!
(Actually, I should be really grateful during the session that I didn't have you listening to me because I was laughing aloud and screaming with delight into my computer screen most of the night!)
Thank you ALL so very VERY much!!
It was certainly a heart-warming HONOR (and a huge surprise!!) to be included in such an awesome adventure and I am extremely grateful! (and ever so eager now to do it again!! LOL!!) :-)
One thing it did do for SURE was to get me to remain up into the wee hours making sure I got my voice chat software downloaded... and I intend to get the headphones/speaker before this weekend (tonight if possible!) - Yay! (It will definitely save my fingers and perhaps improve my character's clutzy movements while I try to maneuver around my chatty typing!)
Anyhoo... {{HUGE Contented Sigh}} I am so VERY happy for your many warm welcomes to me - words simply cannot describe how extremely wonderful and generous this group is!!
Hugs and Kisses to you all from this grateful little Elf!!
AishaMau
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You didn't die ONCE on your first instance!!! GRATZ! You did great. *proud* And I saw you blasting away the badguys with the firebolt! Well done.
I died like a bazillion times on mine. We all did. hahaha
We'll do it on a regular basis. *grin*
Which guild shall we get you in though. Hmmmmm
You've always got a spot in "Fellowship of the Bling". :)
Post a Comment