Sunday, March 4, 2007

Instances

Anybody up for running instances today? Or in the next couple of days? Perhaps teaming with a pally? Emeraldella is awfully lonely. Let me know if there is anything exciting happening.

Love ya,
PDub

6 comments:

Adam said...

I have four quests in Underbog and one in The Slave Pins so hit me up we can do them tomarrow.

Nettle said...

I need the Slave pens too! Wait for me! Sorry I didn't get time to play on Sunday. I'll be on tonight though. :)

Cajun said...

Hmmmmmm Tonight not sure Heroes is on @9pm then 24 then @11pm I need to transmute my last Primal Might ....So best time for me would be tomorrow night:-)....just need a warrior an a priest I will play the roll of Dr.Khud the spirit doc ..cant have low spirit's ya know....

Nettle said...

I'll wait til tomorrow night! Thanks Cajun. You and your TV schedule. lol *rolls eyes*

And you always keep our spirits up! *grin*

PDub said...

I'll probably be on about 10 p.m. EST (7 PST) tonight. We can run tomorrow if y'all want. I got to run a bit with the Fleabagg today, which was sweet.

See y'all soon. :-)

Nettle said...

Shall we try and make it happen tonight? I get home about 6:30 pacific, but I need to grab a snack and a shower before I'll be ready to game.