For those of us heading on to LoTRO, we should have a guild name ready. We can be traditional and go for "Psychotic Syndicate", or try and come up with something different. I was trying to think of names, but I keep going for the silly ones, and came up with "Mostly Irate Laborers and Farmhands", or MILF for short. An angry, blue collar (sorta) mob is very fitting for some of us :)
Anyway, post your suggestions/opinions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The Elitists.
If we're gonna be elite, we gotta go all out, like "The Uber Godlike Legendary Elitists". If Elitists could be spelled with a Y, that acronym would be UGLY.
Maybe I have a thing for silly names with stupid acronyms.
I still think Brotherhood of the Bling is my favorite! lol
MILF appeals to me as well though. Hmmmm I'll think on it.
Post a Comment