Let me introduce you to Ms. Dewey. She's a search engine. She's hot. She has a very "interesting" peronality. She talks to you, gets impatient with you, and will actually tap on your monitor if you don't pay attention to her. Click on "Best of Ms. Dewey" for a laugh.
So, go to the link on the right (make sure your sound is on) and check her out for yourself. She's not your grandfather's librarian. *wink*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh HELL yes.
Goodbye google.
(Damn she's a fox.)
I did a search on sex toys, and she busted out the whip...
Thank you Radi. This is a new way to waste my time.
*smug smile* You're welcome. lol
I knew some of you would dig it.
She's hilarious, she drinks shots, swears and all sorts.
LOL...Oh Miss Nettle, I can just imagine you getting Dewy all riled up!!!! LOL...Naughty, Naughty...
Who me? *innocent eyes*
Is glass all she taps?
*raised eyebrow*
Post a Comment