Only if they believe in washing. These hippies that bask in their own visible fume clouds of odor are quite obnoxious and I feel like they're as rude as missionaries. Stop pushing your funk on me, I DON'T screw and worship tress. Freaks!
Ah I see now. I had a different sort of monk in mind. Maybe it's just my association with people wearing cloaks or loose clothes that reminds me so much of either smelly nerds (like the one I've seen who wears a Jedi cloak instead of a coat, and yes he's real) or hippies. Olympia is the breeding ground for 'em! Reminds me of a Romero movie...
I digress. As long as Steven Seagal isn't trying to be one, I guess Tibetan Monks are pretty.
Actually upon further thought, I retract my previous statement, but refuse to use backspace, because I am stubborn.
6 comments:
Only if they believe in washing. These hippies that bask in their own visible fume clouds of odor are quite obnoxious and I feel like they're as rude as missionaries. Stop pushing your funk on me, I DON'T screw and worship tress. Freaks!
I have issues. What is your basis for this claim?
Oh..ummmmm...they're pretty?
Okay, I agree with the hygiene issue. I imagine monks to be scrupulously clean. (no pun intended)
In my fantasy, they all smell like exotic incense and use antibacterial gel on a regular basis.
So there!
Thanks Riot, I needed a good laugh.
Ah I see now. I had a different sort of monk in mind. Maybe it's just my association with people wearing cloaks or loose clothes that reminds me so much of either smelly nerds (like the one I've seen who wears a Jedi cloak instead of a coat, and yes he's real) or hippies. Olympia is the breeding ground for 'em! Reminds me of a Romero movie...
I digress. As long as Steven Seagal isn't trying to be one, I guess Tibetan Monks are pretty.
Actually upon further thought, I retract my previous statement, but refuse to use backspace, because I am stubborn.
I totally flashed back to people I have met from Evergreen College. They put something funny in the water down there in Olympia?
It's laced with bleach, maple leaf, egg and cinnamon. I've seen the inhabitants of Evergreen, most of 'em are baked.
I do believe they drink the bong water.
Post a Comment