skip to main | skip to sidebar

PsychoticGamer

I'm NETTLEKISS aka RADIATRESS --- PLEASE NOTE THAT MY GAMING GROUP ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THIS PAGE --- SEE THE END OF EACH POST FOR THE AUTHOR.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hmm

I was just wondering does it smell like feet in here or is it just me???
Posted by Adam at 10:44 PM

3 comments:

Nettle said...

By "here" I assume you mean your basement. I'm sure that's not all it smells like in there...

March 5, 2007 at 10:23 AM
Wolf Riot said...

Sorry. Tacos again. My bad.

March 5, 2007 at 12:30 PM
Nettle said...

HAHAHAHA... *sprays Febreeze everywhere*

March 5, 2007 at 4:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (26)
      • LoTRO Serveres are up!
      • Weekend Update, with Wolf Riot
      • Aishamau is joining us!
      • Universe on tilt
      • LoTRO Kinship Name
      • LOTRO Closed Beta
      • From AishaMau...
      • Belly Dancers, oh my...
      • Lord of the Rings
      • Shaman For Hire
      • White boys got muthafukin soul!
      • Hellfire Citadel, Underbog
      • Haikus
      • Damn I forgot the MadCap Password
      • Sowing Season
      • Running with the Gang
      • Hot Librarian anyone?
      • LOTRO's version of PvP
      • Tibetan Monks are hot
      • Armory
      • Radi visits Southpark!!
      • Instances
      • Hmm
      • Adventures of Nettlekiss and Snitch!
      • Warlock Epic Mount Quest
      • For visitors...
    • ►  February (6)

Contributors

  • Adam
  • Cajun
  • FancyThat
  • Gent The MadCap
  • Keylime
  • Nettle
  • PDub
  • Wolf Riot
 

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.