skip to main | skip to sidebar

PsychoticGamer

I'm NETTLEKISS aka RADIATRESS --- PLEASE NOTE THAT MY GAMING GROUP ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THIS PAGE --- SEE THE END OF EACH POST FOR THE AUTHOR.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Armory

If you guys haven't done so yet, check out the armory section in today's update. You can see all of the stats for every player in the game. So cool. I think I just had a joygasm. See y'all soon.

PDub
Posted by PDub at 11:07 AM

1 comment:

Nettle said...

What?? You mean people from anywhere in the game can check out my crappy gear and deny me a spot on their instance run? LOL

This is bad, very bad.

March 6, 2007 at 11:47 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (41)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ▼  March (26)
      • LoTRO Serveres are up!
      • Weekend Update, with Wolf Riot
      • Aishamau is joining us!
      • Universe on tilt
      • LoTRO Kinship Name
      • LOTRO Closed Beta
      • From AishaMau...
      • Belly Dancers, oh my...
      • Lord of the Rings
      • Shaman For Hire
      • White boys got muthafukin soul!
      • Hellfire Citadel, Underbog
      • Haikus
      • Damn I forgot the MadCap Password
      • Sowing Season
      • Running with the Gang
      • Hot Librarian anyone?
      • LOTRO's version of PvP
      • Tibetan Monks are hot
      • Armory
      • Radi visits Southpark!!
      • Instances
      • Hmm
      • Adventures of Nettlekiss and Snitch!
      • Warlock Epic Mount Quest
      • For visitors...
    • ►  February (6)

Contributors

  • Adam
  • Cajun
  • FancyThat
  • Gent The MadCap
  • Keylime
  • Nettle
  • PDub
  • Wolf Riot
 

The last thing I want to do is hurt you...but it's still on the list.