Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Belly Dancers, oh my...

Hi guys,

My friend Aishamau (level 14 BELF) is going to start playing with us. She's my friend IRL and you're gonna love her! She's funny, smart and a complete giggle box. She's the one I told you belly dances.

You guys be really nice to her, cause she's very new to the game. This is her first MMO and she's having a blast! She learns super fast, but there is so much that you can only pick up in that game with experience. I've hooked her up with gold, but she still needs a few 16 slot bags. I think Cajun said he would run with us a bit, but anyone else who wants to jump on their elves and join us would be very welcome! :)

I've told her what wonderful gentlemen you all are *coughs* so she's really looking forward to meeting you.

9 comments:

Wolf Riot said...

Well hello there Aishamau. Another hot BELF is always welcome to the mix.

What class ya playing?

What style of Belly Dance do you do?

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Hearty Greetings to you, Wolf Riot!

This is my very first blog entry! (both written and received) - Thanks muchly! {Blush}

I chose to become a Mage (Enchanter/Tailor) because I thought it would be a good compliment for any warrior-types to tag along with. Plus, I'm truly happiest just hopping along through the fields with my friends rather than being right in the thickest midst of the fighting (although I DO so love to send blasting hits to the bad guys!) LOL! It might be different if I didn't have to resurrect so often though! HA! I finally became eligible for my first magic wand last night though, and Nettle's friend hooked me up (among helping me out with many other things!) by making me a custom one just before I logged off for the night, so I am really excited to try it out this afternoon!

As for my RL Bellydancing style - it's more along the "Neo" lines - in that it incorporates any modern stuff I like and can twist all other dance styles into and around it (including music!)! I've danced for Klingons using trance-like space sounds and for SCA Knights to the hypnotic rhythm of campfire drums, as well as for Arabs and their mesmerizing Middle Eastern tunes. I definitely am looking forward to dancing online for a few Blood Elves! {{Sassy Grin}}

See you in WoW!

Bye for MEOW!

AishaMau

Anonymous said...

The dancing goes for any of Nettle's friends, not just the Blood Elves! haha

PDub said...

I thought I was your BELF, riot! Sniff sniff.

Seriously, I'll be on tonight doing some runs. Reck wanted to go through the Monastery around 8 EST, but I'll be up for running with y'all after that. I can use either BELF Emeraldella or Icetrix; let me know.

Welcome aishamau to our insane clown posse!

P Dub (Emeraldella)

Wolf Riot said...

Sorry Dub. I didn't mean to give you the cold shoulder. You've got a seat on my lap anytime. You're my Tuesdays/Thursdays BELF, So we'll spoon tomorrow.

Very interesting style, Aishamau. I know a bit about belly dancing, my mother is a dancer and teaches it. She does Egyptian, Turkish, Arabic and Latin styles.

If you ever try out LOTRO that's where you'll find me. Me and Blizzard parted on bad terms. Mage (Enchanter/Tailor) is one of the toons I played, very nice mix.

I'll surely get on TS time to time to make fun of the people I see, maybe even be lewd. It seems my Borat impersonation is popular. Says alot about me doesn't it?

Have fun, and welcome to the group!

-Riot

(PS. Radi, I was partying on PSU and someone named "Radiation Lover" joined the group. I booted him in your honor.)

Nettle said...

*big hug* Hahaha...Thank you, Riot!! You are my hero!

"Radiation lover", the cheek!

Cajun said...

Pleasent greetings Aishamau :)

This is Khudukha aka khud or if on ts cajun.

I also have a belf her name is Dobilina(named after my lil pup)
she is level 12 also a mage.

It would be fun to run with you, lower levels sometime tend to be a drag but with a group awsome times await.

I hope to see you in game and please add my toons to your friends list as I will add yours.

P.S
Put your seatbelt on your in for a bumpy ride.

Nettle said...

IceTrix??! Hey, quit stealing my names!! haha IceTrix still lives in CoV you know! First Fire has WarTrix, now you??

Relax, DubbyPants, I'm teasing. :)

Thanks all of you for being so nice to my friend. *sniffle* I love you guys...*coughs and remembers to be tough and mean*

PDub said...

I took the name Icetrix as a homage...I was wondering when you would see her BELF tush running around. :-)