Here is a link for getting a closed beta key, if anyone is still interested. You have to use it before March 25, 2007. I believe the pre-order server access begins on March 30, 2007.
Hope all is well,
P Dub
http://www.cgonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1075&Itemid=0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're a class act Dub. :)
Also you can acquire an open beta key by preordering from any of the retailers that carry it. You can cancel your order and still keep the beta key.
I'll do it either tonight or tomorrow!! You both ROCK! I might have another recruit too, Riot! hehe She's just written her first book (I'm reading it now) and she's a rabid LOTR fan. She's been so busy writing though, that she hasn't seen the game yet! I nearly flipped when she told me!! haha
Awesome! The more the merrier!
Update your game thursday night, so you don't get the shaft and have to sit at your desk on Friday :)
And don't forget, Brandywine!
Post a Comment