I'm NETTLEKISS aka RADIATRESS --- PLEASE NOTE THAT MY GAMING GROUP ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO THIS PAGE --- SEE THE END OF EACH POST FOR THE AUTHOR.
Serveres? What is that? French or something? By the way, I just want you to know I'm mad that some Frenchies have my domain name of pdub.com. That burns my butt worse than a jalapeno and wasabi enema.See ya later tonight!
And yes I know it says for "UK solutions," but we all know how sneaky those French are.Remember how they bombed Pearl Harbor?I rest my case.
I apologize for my lack of tongue-mastery. The French can go suck my eggs.I remember Pearl Harbor. I was one lucky woman.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Serveres? What is that? French or something? By the way, I just want you to know I'm mad that some Frenchies have my domain name of pdub.com. That burns my butt worse than a jalapeno and wasabi enema.
See ya later tonight!
And yes I know it says for "UK solutions," but we all know how sneaky those French are.
Remember how they bombed Pearl Harbor?
I rest my case.
I apologize for my lack of tongue-mastery. The French can go suck my eggs.
I remember Pearl Harbor. I was one lucky woman.
Post a Comment