
My friend, FancyThat, showed me this site where you can create an avatar of yourself in Southpark style! They're soooo funny!! I added the url to my links on the right of the page. Here's what I would look like...hahaha
They're hard to save though. What Fancy suggested was make a screenprint, then paste it in word. Save the image from word, then change the image to get rid of the junk on the sides and you're left with just the picture!
Next time I'm in TS I'll help anyone who wants me to, through the process of saving the pic. :)
9 comments:
I've tinkered with that thing before, what a hoot!
Yeah, it's fun. I wanna see your avatar Riot...
P.S. did you read what I wrote about Fancy and LoTRO?
I wasn't sure how to do it on your site, so I posted my South Park pic on pdub-pdub.blogspot.com. Enjoy...lol
Radi, you look fantastic! I didn't see the bodice choice before. I downloaded a trial copy of Snagit to get screen shots and editing in one package.
After reading your LoTRO post earlier, I definitely want to play. I need a new graphics card. The one I have now is NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 but it was having trouble with COH before I quit playing. Any suggestions for a replacement?
I did read it, and I'm glad we have another person excited to play! The more the merrier.
Fancy if you have any questions about the game, I'd love to answer them.
(PS - the improved cartoon Radi is even better)
Absolutely love it!
Fancy, I have the same, but mine is 7800 GT OC and it works fine for me. If you're going to upgrade though, you might see what's newest. I'll ask Keylime too. :)
Thanks, EvaBean's G! *big smile*
Post a Comment