Monday, March 26, 2007

Universe on tilt

Wow, I'm so happy today! I have my new Ipod loaded and I've got song after song after song in my ears. *blissed*

I have my LoTRO preordered.

I have all you peeps in various games to hang with.

Jesus Christos...the universe must be on tilt for ME to be this cheerful.

16 comments:

Wolf Riot said...

That would explain why I keep screwing up at Pinball. Thanks a bunch Radi.

PDub said...

argh...chest pain...short of breath...jaw aching....




help

Nettle said...

My bad. I'll be sure to sink to the depths of despair before the day is over. That should straighten things out. heehee

*dropkicks a bunny*

Riot...Pdub needs CPR...handle it!

*settles in with popcorn to watch pseudo guy on guy kissing*

Nettle said...

Hey, I miss you guys! How about a little TS love tonight?

PDub said...

..........sure.........will take some....Nitro...TS later tonight...

......your breath sure is minty, Riot...quite refreshing....


like heaven...bright lights ahead...

Wolf Riot said...

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit eating garlic.

Hey Dub...is that...is that "Scorn: For Heroes", the Colbert cologne? How manly.

Pucker up, doc.

I'll pop in TS sometime tonight. I've been staying away from my computer lately so I can get lots of work done, and garner good Karma with the Ms., so that I can splooge over my weekend on LoTRO.

Nettle said...

LOL..."Scorn: For heroes" If flags snapping the asses of closeted Republicans, like that disturbing towel incident in the shower after gym class, had a fragrance....that would be it.

Nettle said...

I might have "chores" to do before I can get on, but I need to hang with you guys. I get cranky when I don't get enough PS time.

See, the descent has begun. I'll be explosively angry by 5.

Wolf Riot said...

I'll probably be on around 10.

I have a fragrance I'd like to market. "Riot", the fragrance that lands you thigh-slapping laughter, or cheek-slapping insults. An edgy cologne that promises to deliver the unexpected, be it hilarious or embarassing.

"Riot", by Mennen.

Nettle said...

Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

Wolf Riot said...

Do not wear "Riot" if you are sensitive to any of the following:

Puns
Lemons
Religion
Fat Albert
Bears
Chloroform
The Letter S
White People

"Riot" is not proven to cure, but unofficially heals the following:

Midlife Crisis
Athlete's Foot
Camel Toe
Cancer
Piety
The Plague (yeah, I mean THE Plague)
Ham

"Riot" may not be good for persons that are inflicted with:

Pregnancy
Abortion
Death
Colds

Nettle said...

This is an actual testimonial from a customer living in Rascal Flatts, New York:

I wore "Riot" daily for one week and saw a marked improvement in the patch of Devil's Skin that developed behind my left knee. No longer will I suffer the after effects of having congress with the demon's of the 3rd level of hell. Thank you "Riot"!

Wolf Riot said...

Another satisfied customer writing from "Getalife, Nebraska" wrote:

"Not only did I lose 50 lbs. in 3 seconds using 'Riot', but I became a living deity! Join my cult at http://www.worshipthis.com !"

Wolf Riot said...

I didn't realize this when I wrote my last comment, but http://www.worshipthis.com is an actual site, it's like a search engine for religious hymns/songs. lol.

PDub said...

Mrs. Dub wants attention...I'll try to be on later, but bed might be calling.

Nettle said...

GO DUBBY GO DUBBY GO DUBBY!