This is the mats list I promised Bella so she could be working on them before she reaches 60 on her Lock.
10 Elixer of Shadow Power - you need 3 Ghost Mushrooms per Elixer, so a total of 30
6 Large Brilliant Shards - Start breaking drops for them now - or bug Quick for them. heehee
25 Dark Iron Ore - I think you said your alt has mining...or again...bug Quick for them.
35 Black Dragon Scales
3 Arcanite Bars
DO NOT buy the Wheel, The Candle and the Bell back from the Goblin before you're ready to summon the Dreadsteed. Any other Warlock who has these can accompany you on the quest and use them for you. It's 250 gold to buy them yourself!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks so much for posting this for me, you rock as always. So if I read this straight...beg Quick for the mats and beg you for help when I am ready to go...is that about right? tee hee
I have your mining stuff when you need it (dark iron, arcanite, etc.)
Im good to go grind out the black
Dragon Scales for you.
I didn't buy them either Bella. LOL I have 3 Warlock friends who did though, so I'll be able to hook you up when the time comes!
I love the way those guys have stepped up to offer help. PS lives! *smile*
Your web is great!! I learned something about WOW here!!!!
Post a Comment