So we all know about that baby polar bear that was rejected by its kin, and now a heated debate has been sparked over what should be done with him. What I want to know is: how the hell did the bears reject him? Look at him! This precious little bastard is so cute! http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/92512/Baby_Polar_Bear.html
In other news: hugry? Need something to bring you out of your ravenous state and put you in a coma, all in a single sitting? Look no further. Meet (or should I say, Meat) the Quadruple Bypass Burger. http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/59450/Quadruple_Bypass_Burger
And now for Riot's Random Websites of the day! This is where I go type in some arbitrary adress and see where it sends me. The popular picks of the day:
http://www.stuff.org/ (Weird)
http://www.huh.com/ (NICE)
http://www.huhcorp.com/ (Genius advertising)
http://www.orly.com/ (I found this funny because I meant the online phrase "O rly?")
http://www.radi.com/ (Radi can't hide her true job any longer!)
http://www.nettle.com/ (I'd be mad about this one)
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not too much else could possibly be cuter than watching that adorable ball of white fuzzy tumble around. Awwwwwww!!! So Sweet!
Bye for Meow! >^..^<
Radi.combbzzzssshhhjjjjgggcccscreeeeeclick
nettle.com *yaaaaaaaaaaawn* No style, none whatsoever. An embarrassment really.
Post a Comment